Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions of use in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and such rules stated are applicable for amendment under provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
The website www.ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com (hereafter referred as the website) is owned and operated by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Sports Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its office at D-12,Sec-10,Noida,Uttar Pradesh – 201301, India (hereafter referred as “ADHUNIK PRODUCTS” ).
“Buyer” herein specified as the user (including but not restricted to an individual) browsing the website for the purchase of a displayed product at the mentioned terms and conditions, “Seller” herein specified as the user uploading his/her products onto the website platform in-order to sell.
For the purpose of these Terms and conditions, wherever required in the context “You” or the “User” (including but not restricted to the buyer and seller) shall be a natural or legal person who has agreed to become a buyer (or a seller in case) on the Website by providing the user information required for the registration onto the website using a computer system. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS alongside also enable the user to surf, browse, search information and buy products on its website without the obligation of registration on the Website. The following terms “we”, “us” and “ours” hereafter refers to ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Private Limited.
YOUR ACCESSING, BROWSING, USING AND SURFING THE WEBSITE CONFIRMS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER THESE TERM AND CONDITIONS. THEREFORE PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING. IN CONJUCTION TO YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS ALONG WITH REGULATIONS (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies)
With your implied or expressive acceptance of these terms and conditions you also agree to be legally bound by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS’s Policies (including but limiting to the Privacy Policies)
CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our online store! adhunikproducts.com and its associates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop within adhunikproducts.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to our website, to understand our practices. We regard your information as the most important asset and we view to keep this information confidential. All the procedures and guidelines are being undertaken as per the Information Technology Act, 2000. For more information please read the privacy policies of ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.
Validity of Membership
As per the provisions of the Indian Contract Act, 1872, the use of the website is only limited to the person who is eligible to enter a binding contract in India. Such restrictions are implemented on the people who are incompetent with respect to the Indian Contract Act’s provisions (including but not restricted to minors, un-discharged, insolvents, and person with unsound mind etc.) are not entitles to use, register or transact on the website. In-case you are a minor, you can attain guidance and help from your legal guardians and parents to operate the website. In-case ADHUNIK PRODUCTS is notified that you are incompetent to hold an account or use the website, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS has the complete authority to dismiss your account and restrict your admission onto the website.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that ‘Your’ use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You are restricted to host, upload, display, modify, transmit, publish, update or share any information which in any manner:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to their personal information;
- is misleading in any way;
- is grossly harmful, blasphemous, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or in any sense unparliamentarily or unlawful; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; In the case of writing Coaches’ reviews you are allowed to comment on the professional personality and no personal comment in any manner should be directed written in the review page.
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person (physically or mentally);
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Infringement of any persons rights, intellectual property (including but not limited to copyrighted work of any music, data, artwork, computer program/s; which are liable to prosecution as per the protection of Intellectual Property Rights under Indian Law) or personal information .
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page), also including the unauthorised pages and links within the website like blogs, profiles index pages, administration panel, server panel and to any servers (for the purpose of hacking) etc.
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone.
- use of the website for any unlawful or unauthorised commercial activities undertaken by the user or viewer without prior written consent from “US”
- interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s User and enjoyment of similar services;
- referrals to any website or URL that, is Our sole discretion, therefore no such links should be posted and published;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not defame or comment negative about the brand name or the terms like ADHUNIK PRODUCT.com, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS, or any other name, logo or identification thus associated with the functioning of “ADHUNIK PRODUCTS”. Please read the infringement policies mentioned below for more knowledge on subject matter.
- In the event of external control takeover of the website, in case of hacking activities, all the activities conducted on or through the website will not be deemed to be liable to the functioning of the company, including the defamation and other illegal activities conducted. Therefore, the victim to such events are not authorised to take any legal actions against ADHUNIK PRODUCTS or any of its affiliates.
- ADHUNIK PRODUCTS shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Although, we ensure credibility, accuracy of the event related information on our website however, the photos, videos, or any other information related to that event, posted by our website user are not always validated by us. The respective user is responsible to ensure that information should meet rules and regulations of the necessary law.
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, “Content”), is generated by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS internally, therefore all the rights of the content posted onto the website is exclusively held by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS. Only in the case of review writing we accept information for public display from the user directly to be posted on the website, therefore the user (You) must not input any information that is insulting, defamatory, unethical, abusive and unlawful.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, ADHUNIK PRODUCT does not warrant that: • This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or • The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
- Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Buyer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Buyer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction.
- You have specifically authorized ADHUNIK PRODUCTS or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
- You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
- You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the ADHUNIK PRODUCTS to purchase the products using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
- You, as a Buyer, may agree with the ADHUNIK PRODUCTS through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
- You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
- You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
- You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
- Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
- For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft or NEFT /RTGS in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
- Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
- For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
- Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ADHUNIK PRODUCTS in case of any misuse by Buyer.
- Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
- ADHUNIK PRODUCTS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ADHUNIK PRODUCTS may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
- ADHUNIK PRODUCTS reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ADHUNIK PRODUCTS or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- ADHUNIK PRODUCTS may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ADHUNIK PRODUCTS. As a result of such check if ADHUNIK PRODUCTS is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
- ADHUNIK PRODUCTS may delay notifying the payment confirmation if ADHUNIK PRODUCTS deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS may hold Transaction Price or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
Compliance with Laws:
- Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
- All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
- All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
When you visit ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Intellectual Property Rights
This hereby, specifies that all the content, (including, music, images, pictures, information, writings and other artworks) are subject to the protection under the Intellectual Property Rights as per the Laws in India.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and ADHUNIK PRODUCTS is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to ADHUNIK PRODUCTS at contact@ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations is the property of ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com, with copyright authorship for this collection by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com, and protected by international copyright laws.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com. All other trademarks not owned by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com or its subsidiaries.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password or computer or any access device. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com shall not be liable in cases of password/account hacking or in any cases where password or account information is disclosed to others due to the user’s negligence.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS online store does not sell products to children or minors. Products, which may be intended for children and sold through the ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Online Store site, shall be purchased by adults who can make purchases once their ADHUNIK PRODUCTS online store account has been approved. If you are under 18 years old, you may use ADHUNIK PRODUCTS online store only through a parent or guardian. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
In accordance, with the above mentioned information, all the disclosed information from your end must be accurate and correct including your phone/mobile number, address of delivery, email address and other information supplemented.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
You may not manipulate identifiers or forge headers otherwise in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal that You send to Us on or through any service offered by the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Reviews, Comments, Communications, and Other Content
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; send e-cards and other communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS reserves the right to remove or edit such content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant ADHUNIK PRODUCTS and its affiliates a non- exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant ADHUNIK PRODUCTS and its affiliates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause any damage and/or injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify ADHUNIK PRODUCTS or its affiliates for all claims resulting from the content you supply. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS has the right to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS shall block any user who violates any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions pertaining to reviews, communications, and other content, among others.
Risk of Loss
Some items purchased or services availed from ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Online Store may be made pursuant to a shipment contract. In which case, the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Non-physical products and services including, but not limited to, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS is directly credited by the ADHUNIK PRODUCTS system to the recipient’s number or account. Risk of loss is passed on to the target recipient’s number or account upon crediting of airtime.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS may modify any product or service at any time without notice to you and this may affect the information saved in your shopping kit. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS does not warrant that product or service descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a physical product offered by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Online Store is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. Non-physical products and services including, but not limited to, ADHUNIK PRODUCTS, however, are non- returnable. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS also reserves the right to limit the number of items available for purchase or the amount of orders to be placed through this website.
With respect to products or services offered for sale by ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Online Store, prices are posted on the website before you place an order. We do not charge you until after your order have been confirmed by our payment gateways. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS reserves the right to change the prices of products or services offered for sale. The List Price shall be inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT). ADHUNIK PRODUCTS will issue a payment record to the customer for every paid and completed transaction.
Not For Resale or Export
You agree and represent that you are buying only for your own personal and individual use and not for resale or export.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by force majeure, which shall include, but not limited to earthquakes, flood, typhoons, epidemics, war, rebellion, insurgency, riots, invasion of the Philippines by another country, strikes, lockouts, boycotts or any forms of work stoppage, government restriction or pending order of competent court.
What is a ‘dispute’?
A ‘Dispute’ can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to ADHUNIK PRODUCTS online store or to the products or services you purchase through ADHUNIK PRODUCTS online store shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Sports Pvt. Ltd. (ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com) ,D-12,SEC-10,Noida – 201301 except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate ADHUNIK PRODUCT’ s intellectual property rights, in which case, you agree that ADHUNIK PRODUCTS may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and venue. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the applicable arbitration laws of India. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined, without ADHUNIK PRODUCT’s prior written consent, to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
What are the various types of ‘disputes’?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Seller Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
Please read through our return policies to understand the given outlines for the return of the product/s under given circumstances.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to ADHUNIK PRODUCTS online store. ADHUNIK PRODUCTS reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time without further notice. Your continued use of ADHUNIK PRODUCTS Online Store after any such changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide ADHUNIK PRODUCTS with the written information specified below: Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying SMART and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; • A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; • Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; • A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; • A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
ADHUNIK PRODUCTS.com, D-12,SEC-10, Noida- 201301
*Date Modified – These Terms and Conditions were last modified on 27 SEPT, 2017.